October 12, 2018 5:00 pm
Guelph Youth Music Centre
75 Cardigan Street, Guelph
Decolonizing Thanksgiving Dinner
Join us for a potluck feast, speakers, and raffle fundraiser as we build dialogue around decolonizing in our community.
Doors open – 5 pm
Potluck Dinner – 6 pm
Speakers – 7:30-9:30 pm
This year’s speakers are Caroline King, and Jaydene Lavallie
– This is a free event! Donations will be gratefully accepted.
– Childcare and Kids’ Space available. The GYMC is wheelchair accessible, with an elevator to the second floor.
– Please get in touch if you have any accessibility questions or needs.
– Please make sure your contribution to the potluck comes with a list of ingredients! Also please bring whatever serving utensil your dish needs.
– We will have plates, glasses, mugs and cutlery… but bring a container in case of leftovers!